Background
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Gathering Life's Flowers, so to speak.
If you know me, you know how I fall asleep during movies no matter what, right? It is very rare for me to make it through a movie late at night, or any time after breakfast, if I have a blanket and a pillow. This story doesn't involve a movie, but I did fall asleep, like always. So me and my room mates came home one night and I kicked it on the couch with my green blankie and fell asleep mid conversation. I woke up to a room full of random people! I don't know what I look like when I sleep, but I know it can't be pretty! I think I may have been drooling which is disgusting in and of itself. Needless to say I was completely embarrassed. My sweet room mate Hannah is an artist, and draws pictures of the fun things we do on our wipe board. Everyone always has conversation bubbles over their heads, saying funny, witty, and clever things while Mallory is curled up in a blanket on the couch with "Zzz's" over her head.... its a curse. So, about a week or so ago, a rice bag blew up in our microwave and started on FIRE! The whole place smelled like death warmed over, so we all put on our Cinderella clothes and scrubbed! Walls, blinds, baseboards, carpet, EVERYTHING! We blasted Kelly Clarkson and jammed out, it was actually a way fun night! I love my room mates! We all had to wash every single article of clothing we own, including linens! Anyhow, the apartment is officially the cleanest at Howards, no doubt a Blessing in disguise for sure! But.... we no longer have a microwave. I know what you're thinking... how on earth have they survived a whole week without such a precious commodity/appliance?! WELL....I had like 3 frying pans, and a fantastic waffle maker, but no pots! So I went to the Mart that has Walls and bought myself a Pot! BEST investment EVER! Now, if you know me, you know that I have buyers remorse with everything I buy... quite literally. I absolutely love my new pot! No buyers remorse, what so ever with this one! Dually noted : I love college!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment