Background

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day # 6


A picture of something you're afraid of.......



I know it sounds weird and crazy, but one of my WORST fears in life, is tripping over my own feet and smacking my teeth into the cement! I mean really, how awful would that be?! Every time I think about it, I cringe. Its like fingernails on a chalk board except worse! I think this fear may have derived from an experience my little sisters friend had years ago. They were at basketball practice and she went for the ball and smacked her teeth into the edge of the stage! They FELL OUT! How traumatizing, huh? I don't know if I would be able to play basketball for a while after that.
         

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so scary! I have to say for some reason I am not scared of it happening to me, but now I am so scared of it happening ot linc cause he falls that way all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal Mal! I TOTALLY get it! My friend's daughter fell on a hardwood floor...her teeth broke off and left and imprint in the floor! Ahhhh! I'm validating your fear!

    ReplyDelete