When I was a little girl, I day dreamed..... quite a bit.... okay, I day dreamed so much, it almost became my reality. Haha when my mom would go to parent teacher conferences, the teachers would tell her how sweet I was and how good I was doing.... then they would proceed to tell her that I did have "One tiny, little, problem...." I remember one thing about 2nd grade, Mrs. Wallace and her constant, insisting that I pay more attention in class! I day dreamed so much, My parents would always say "Whats the color of the sky in your world, Ree?" One day, we watched the Black Cinderella with Brandy. From then on they would always sing to me "In my own little corner, in my own little world...." It became my theme song, and to this day.... I still have a problem with day dreaming. Anyone who knows me well, will testify to that. My day dreams consist mainly of Love, Romance, Happily Ever After, and such things.... They say if you dream it enough, it will eventually come true..... Maybe thats the reason behind my Ridiculous, Romantic, Obsessions? Haha
All I can say is they aren't ridiculous. :-) Dreaming it good for the heart, soul and mind!
ReplyDeleteI'm echoing what Sandy said! ALWAYS dream! I loved this blog! You and my Sandy Ann are two peas in a pod!
ReplyDeleteI grew up with that song...only it wasn't from Brandi's Cinderella, it was an old 60's or 70's movie of the Roger's and Hammerstein (or maybe just one of them) Cinderella (where the song comes from). We would watch that movie every time we went to Grandma's house, we loved it.
ReplyDeleteAnd dreams are good, they keep you sane. I've gone through times where I didn't have dreams or hopes and it was miserable. Keep dreaming.