This is Carleen! (My mom's best friend since college and for life!)
This is how it always is! Me and Mom are dorks, and paige just stands there thinking "How on earth am I related to these people?!"
Okay, So the people I have been close to the longest are my Sweet Mom and Sister Paige. We are so blonde and goofy when we are together, I Love it! These girls have been with me through thick and thin, and will always be my best friends! I love you both!
And here are another 15 facts about me, just for fun!
1. I secretly love the 'Dirty Dancing' soundtrack... And the ending scene when Patrick and Jennifer dance to 'The Time of your Life' is my favorite! (Though I didn't like her on 'Dancing with the Stars'. She was over the top emotional and she changed her nose.)
2. If I were a tree, I would either be a Lilac or an Aspen.
3. I love the sound of noodles squishing together in a pan.
4. My favorite Doris Day movie is 'Move over Darling', and I LOVE James Garner in 'Murphey's Romance.' Its not one of his old, old ones, but its so completely romantic! My favorite line in the whole movie is at the very end, its the last line spoken in the film and it makes my eyes go misty and makes me go "AWE!" Every time. (You'll have to see the movie, to know the line ;)
5. My favorite lip gloss is the Cinnamint and Peppermint from Bath and Body.
6. I brush my teeth upwards of about 5 times a day. I know, I'm ridiculous! :P
7. I used to wear eye liner, but now I don't. Because for some reason my eyes got oily I guess, and it started to smear throughout the day! :P
8. I love hearing and learning gospel doctrine.
9. Today I cried at work, when my boss Paul was talking about the planets and galaxies and the universe, and how incredible it was. (I'm so weird!)
10. I danced at The Stadium of Fire, the summer of 2007! I saw Brooks n' Dunn and Corbin Bleu! Haha
11. I went on Trek to Martins Cove for 3 days, summer of 2007 as well. It was, in no small words... AMAZING!
12. I have had 'I love how you love me' by Bobby Vinton, singing in my head all day. And I haven't tried to get it out, because I love his voice and it makes me smile.
13. I hate being in the midst of chaos.
14. I love Enya!
15. The line I want to quote to the man I fall in love with someday... "Why'd you wanna marry me for anyhow?.... So I can kiss you anytime I want!"
16. Summer of Jr. Year in High school, I got on an epic exercise kick! One sunday I was running on the treadmill and I slipped. I was pinned against the back wall and couldn't get up. Goes to show.. don't work out on sundays! I have a really nasty scar on my left leg.
17. I got in a car wreck in August and was in the hospital for 2 days. I was on my way to a job interview and got t-boned on my drivers side. I was unconscious for 30 minutes before the ambulance showed up! I am still receiving phone calls and bills from that one! My car was totaled! Angels were watching over me that day.
Ok the brushing teeth thing! Soooo me too!!
ReplyDelete#7- mine get that smeary thing too, but I keep wearing it anyway...you'd think I'd learn.
Is "I love how you love me" the one that goes "I love how your eyes close whenever you kiss me..." etc? I heard it by a girl and I love it!
Glad angels were watching over yoU! Or we wouldn't be friends!
Oh yeah! #7...the Paris Sisters is the version I have! I'm going to have to download this other version, Mal Mal! LOVE these random facts!
ReplyDelete