I have always DREAMED of going to Austria! How amazing, awesome, and utterly fantastic would that be? I almost got to go once.... I was going to go summer of 2009! I was going to go to Austria, Switzerland, France, Germany, and a few other places, I can't remember? But when we moved to Arizona, that adventure was squished. I was Sooooo sad! Its okay though, I WILL go someday! :)
The other place I have always dreamed of going is....... IRELAND!
But deep in my heart, I know I am going to travel the world someday.... I just know it! :)


Austria? OH my heck! I always, always wanted to visit Austria! Since the moment I first saw The Sound of Music when I was a little, little girl!
ReplyDeleteAnd Ireland? I can't tell you how mesmerized I am with Ireland! Soooooooo would love to go there one day!
ReplyDelete