Okay, for 1. I love Audrey Hepburn. 2. I want her dresses, hats, and parasols! Oh how I wish I could dress like this and go to the horse races! I have a huge thing for early 1900's fashion! That ranges from 1900-1960's then 80's! Strange I know, I love the earlier fashions the very best, but I totally love 80's too! I'm not a huge fan of 70's fashion, so I skipped over that decade. But just to give you an idea of what I am talking about, here is a series of pictures to illustrate :
1920
1930
1940
1950
1960
(Dually noted: I LOVE KEDS!)
1980
So now you have an idea of the wide range of fashion I wish I could wear, but sadly can not. Due to the fact that all the money in the world has not yet found its way into my checking account. Oh well.... Maybe someday I might be able to get one outfit from each era! That would be a DREAM come true! :)







Ditto! I wish I could wear from 1900-50s....soo much! But can't. If I could sew I would sew myself the styles!
ReplyDeleteYou know, if you learn to sew you could have all that and for cheaper than you could buy....But you have to want it bad enough to teach yourself. It is possible because I did it, and if you want it, you can, too! You would be the trend setter then! Vintage fashion is big in the sewing world right now, so you would fit right in.
ReplyDeleteMallory! You and Sandy are sooooooooo much alike in the fashion area! See...you two are so skinny you could pull it off! Just a little side note...BOTH of you will LOVE "The Trove of the Passion Room!"
ReplyDelete