Day # 1. A picture of myself and 15 facts....
2. According to my sister, She swears that I bust out dancing while sitting on the couch, listening to itunes on the lap top. I however, do not remember EVER doing this.
3. I sing in the shower. The acoustics make me sound better than those outside of the bathroom walls.
4. I have eaten a deep fried pickle, from a restaurant called 'Pickles' up in Arco, Idaho.
5. I never owned a 'Ken' as a little girl. I had the one and only 'John Smith' (who came with Pocahontas). I cut his beautiful blond mane, and gave him short hair. Now that I look back on it.... What was I thinking?! I ruined him!
6. I had pigs named Mr. Wilson, Ms. Piggy, Mr. Bojangles, and another one... (I think his name might have been Frank or Fred?) that I sold at the Box Elder County Fair.
7. My favorite cartoon is 'The Fairly Odd Parents'
8. I like Cheetos, Doritos, Chedder Ruffles, and Sun Chips better than any other chip.
9. I am notorious for drinking all the juice at my house.
10. We have a video of me when I was 8, doing the 'Mashed Potato' at my dance recital. I was wearing Lavender Velvet with Rhine stones!
11. I used to wake up every morning at 5 o'clock, my 8th and 9th grade years, and curl my hair in big curls!
12. Me and my little girl friends used to 'Model Walk' around the black top in elementary school, hoping that Tyler Milner would catch a glimpse!
13. I used to play house with my dollies underneath the kitchen desk. It was the perfect spot!
14. My daddy calls me "Ree Ree" and I Love it!
15. I saved this one for last, because it is the best.... When I was a little girl, I fell in love with a pretty Mermaid green and black, lacy, dress that I found in the bottom of my Mom's closet! I was tickled pink when she let me wear it to play dress up! I was tickled pink again when I was old enough to realize what it was that I used to play dress up in. ;)
Oh my heck! I USED to wear Maybelline "Great Lash"! FOREVER! All through high school, college and up until about 7 years ago! FUN! AND I've eaten a fried pickle too! And don't get me started on our similar chips taste! Though I do like BBQ Ruffles in place of the Cheddar...and you're pretty lacy dress up dress...sounds a lot like Jacey's! How fun was this?
ReplyDeleteHahahaha!!! I love 15 the best!!! I have to disagree with #1...the mascara I use has to be the best at wal-mart ;-) I forget what it is called though! I am glad you are doing this too! 15 facts is my favorite though...after that it isn't as fun writing them ;-)
ReplyDelete