Background

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day # 7

A picture of the person you do the silliest things with.......


There are three people I do the silliest things with, the first one is my Best Friend since middle school, Krista! We have been together through Crazy Dance class, intense school bus rides, scouring the huge city of Portage, Our Purple bat costumes, and so much more! This picture was taken in the car after I picked her up at the airport, when she came to visit me. We are totally Silly and Fantastic when we are together! I Love this lady to death! We are going to be next door neighbors in heaven, I've always told her she should have been my second sister! I can call her up on a bad day and she makes everything better! She makes me laugh hysterically without restraint EVERY time I talk or am with her, no matter what! You're the Best, Kris! :) Krista "I am moving to, Bohista!" Me "What? :(" Krista "Nah, I'm just kidding, its a cologne! You're such a Froop, Mal!" 
Then there is my Best Friend, Miss Em! We have had EPIC adventures together! Miles and miles of happy laughs, Road trips to "BBQ" (really ABQ, inside joke ;) Ft. Bowie, and painted toe nails! We threw paint on those shirts and danced it up at the institute that night. There is never a dull moment when I am with her! She is getting married to "The Chip" on St. Patricks Day. Me and Marquette are concocting a fabulous shower! ;) I Love you a Million and 19 Swedish Fish, Em! I can't wait to be your Maid of Honor! :) Me "I CAN'T! They will kick me out of the T-C-C!" Em "Hmmm... if you could be Buddy or Wooz..."
Then there is my sister Paige! This girl has suffered through my Silliness since birth, I am lucky she hasn't disowned me! ;) She is a Jewel and among the handful of truest friends I've ever had! Its amazing, no matter how much we fight, argue, or pick at each other.... we are best friends 2 seconds after its over! I love you clear up to the mountains, Paige! You are Beautiful and talented and marvelous and everything in-between! Never forget it, you deserve every happiness and every wonderful thing on this earth and in heaven!

Thank you for being my Best friends, Ladies! You all make this world a little more easy to live in! 





2 comments:

  1. I really love love love you Miss Mal Pal, you are my best friend and we have been through ALOT together, on both ends :D We were meant to be Sisters as well and Im so grateful Heavenly Father sent you to me :D I LOVE YOU A MILLION AND 8 SWEDISH FISH!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal Mal! You're sooooo wonderful! AND so blessed to have such wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete