Christopher Reeve!
And I will tell you why. Because, not only does he travel around the world super fast to get to Lois Lane, but he travels back through time to be with his one and only true love, Elise McKenna! This picture is of the best part of the entire movie 'Somewhere in Time'. I know it is depressing when you think about Elise having to go through her whole life without Richard! And thats why I choose to stop the movie after the candle blows out, or just leave the room and come back when they meet again in heaven!
It always cracks me up that in 'Super Man', neither Lois Lane nor anyone else can recognize him as Super Man, just because he is wearing glasses! Haha
Another reason he is my favorite super hero, he lived 9 years as a quadriplegic, and was still happy! If he can do that, then I think we all can make it!
Dually Noted: I LOVE that his sweet wife died right after him! Now they are together in heaven, and can hug and kiss and live happily ever after!



YOU, my darling Mallory, are ADORABLE!!!!! I saw this movie when I was like a sophomore in high school and LOVED it! I remember my friend and I came out of the theater to find we had a flat tire. In college, the soundtrack was our "Sunday" music...that and "The Man from Snowy River." I remember one of the last things he did before his accident was an episode of "Road to Avonlea"...you would LOVE him in that!
ReplyDeleteGood choice! I have never seen that movie I am afraid. But mom just bought it and had it mailed to me apparently ! :-)
ReplyDelete