Background

Monday, March 7, 2011

*Sigh* My Dream Guy *Sigh*

So Me and my Bosom friend Sandy, have decided to do a fun little thing for our blogs, where we give each other a prompt every Sunday, and we have to post our answers sometime during the next week! Does that make sense? :) I am so excited for this!

This weeks blog prompt from Sandy is "Describe your dream guy!"
Here He is......


(Howard and I at our beautiful wedding!)

OR


(Here I am with James. He took me to the beach... and to make sure no other men carried me off, he swooped me in his arms and carried me back to my shoes, so that we could run away to a different beach, with more seashells and less people!)

Either one of these scenarios would be a perfect dream! But to describe my dream guy in words, I think I will describe my dream date, with my dream guy. 
Here it goes.....
(The Characters in this story, are fictional. And any resemblance to anyone living or dead, is purely coincidental.)

Once upon a time, there was a girl. (We will call her Yvagne, since I adore that name for some reason.) She was a simple girl, who loved to dream. She dreamt of Fairy godmothers, Rogue Knights, Pumpkin carriages, and Yummy Flirtatious Cowboys. She knew it might all be just plain silly and A wondrous fantasy that might never come true. But she dreamed anyway!
One day she decided to stop and visit Bookworms, the local bookstore in Thatcher, Az where she lived. She walked inside, and the little bell "ringle linged". But something felt out of sorts.... her sweet friends Barbie and Lynda were no where to be seen... "Thats odd?" She mumbled to herself. But she flitted over to her beloved 'Marcia Section' in the store, as she regularly did. She had some time, so she sat on the floor and began to read one of the glorious novels she so loved. "Ringle Ling" went the door bell. Yvagne figured it was probably Scott the owner, the footsteps sounded Manly. It couldn't possibly be her sweet friends. So she stayed sitting on the floor reading. "Whats that you're readin'?" came a deep, delicious voice (Something akin to Josh Turner) from around the corner. Yvagne leapt to her feet! But didn't turn around....
"Eh hgmmm" said the voice, clearing its throat. Yvagne quickly turned to face the stranger. (He looked like Howard and James, to make it simple and easy to picture.) "Hi, my names Jack. I was just drivin' by and figured I'd stop and see what this little nook had inside. I never imagined I'd find anything this Divine. How's bout marryin me?"
Yvagne gasped! He couldn't be serious, he just couldn't! "Nah, I'm just teasin', how bout goin' for a ride with me friday night instead?"
She couldn't help but blush the crimson red of her pretty blouse. But she only had a few seconds to answer, she couldn't just stand there, jaw dropped and drooling at the mans feet! "Oh, YES!" she squeaked.

That friday Jack picked up Yvagne and took her out to see the stars. He set up a double seated camp chair in the back of his manly, old style, long bed, Ford pickup. He pulled out a couple sodas, popped the lids, and handed one to Yvagne. They talked and laughed like they had known each other forever, probably had. 


When Jack took Yvagne home that night, he got out of his truck, walked around to her door and helped her out. He never let go of her hand as he walked her to her door. He told Her goodnight, and thanked her for the wonderful time. As he started to walk away, he paused.... turned around.... marched back up to Yvagne and gave her the kiss of her life!

The End.
(of the date, the rest is still unwritten ;) 

Mind you, this is a dream, and my dream guy... I have yet to have such a fabulous thing happen to me. BUT.... someday. 



5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Oh my gosh! This was pure wonderfulness! yours is so much better than mine! I loved it sooooo much! You are adorable! Seriously! I have the biggest dorkiest grin on my face right now!! Seriously!! Can't handle this cuteness! Aaaaahhhh!! What a stud!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal Mal! HOW UTTERLY ADORABLE! Not to mention ROMANTIC! I love it! You and Sandy are toooo creative, too cute and too wonderful with your blogs! I LOVE imagining Scott and everyone at Bookworms! How totally fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crumb Mal :) YOU ARE SO FUNNY :) and I commend you on your story building skills. They are impressive:) I like how they meet in a book store. Now that is what I call romantic:) I love the names you chose ;) And Jack is a mans name :) good choice hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mallory you are just too adorable!! That was quiet the story! Don't you wish that is how life works out? Well it kinda does in our own ways I guess:) Just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA Mallory that was SO AWESOME!!! I need to make up my own dream, now. You have given me so many ideas. I could picture it the whole time! You have a way with words! Seriously awesome!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete