5 things to enjoy life...
1. If you want to do anything in life, do it with passion!
2. Do one thing each day that makes you giggle!
3. Don't waste one minute being unhappy! If one window closes, run to the next window! Or break down a door!
4. All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie dust.
5. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined! Dance like no one is watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, and live like its heaven on earth!
I didn't go to sacrament meeting and bare my testimony today, and I feel like I need to, for me. I know that this gospel is true, I love my Savior and I know He lives and loves me. I know he died for me, took upon him my sins.... I know that My Heavenly Father guides and directs my life. I am so thankful to have been born into the gospel, and into a family where my father holds the priesthood. I am so thankful for the temple! I know that my Heavenly Father knows the depth of my heart and he knows the yearnings of my soul, he believes in me, and I can do anything with him by my side, I can make it through anything with him by my side. His power is real, it moves me, and my testimony of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ is strong, steadfast, and continually growing. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Hey Mallory its Mitch!! I just loved your blog this beautiful evening!:) I think those 5 tips to enjoy life will defiantly help anyone out and I'll live by them as well. I too did not get to go to church or bare my testimony today and hearing yours for sure lifted mine. I could go on with my own but ill just say i agree with everything you said and I have a strong testimony to that just keeps on growing cause I know the Gospel is true!! Thanks again for the fabulous week! Have a wonderful night Mallory!
ReplyDeleteAw, I love the 5 things and I love that you added your testimony! I totally need to be better about bearing mine too! Love you girl!
ReplyDelete