This weeks blog prompt from Sandy is..... "A day in the life of Mallory."
So to start off, I would like you all to know, that I will not be offended if you quit reading this half way through, I know it is probably boring! Haha
Every day I wake up to Ashley Tisdale screaming "KISS THE GIRL!" because it is annoying, and that is the only thing that gets me out of bed! Haha
Then I crawled out of bed and made myself french toast! But this was my own lazy style, where I put two pieces of bread in my waffle iron, wait until the green light pops on, take it out, and pour cold syrup on it. DIVINE, I know. Haha its actually really good! I like it.
After I washed my dishes, and put the waffle iron away, I took my shower.... I use this really yummy smelling body wash that makes me smell super fresh!
Then I fixed my hair, Today it is crimped! I put my ipod on repeat and jammed out to 'Its a Mistake' sung by the wonderful 'Men at Work'
When my hair and makeup was done, I rushed off to work at Discovery Park, and taught the most special kids on earth about the planets! (They really were 'Special' and I wanted to hug and squeeze and stay with them all day! They just melt my heart! Its amazing how much love a heart can have. I had never even met these kids before and I immediately loved them. I saw them and my eyes filled up with tears and I wanted to run up and hug and visit with them all!)
Then Paul and Jackie took all of us work studies to 'Water Depot' to get slushies! Mine was Coconut with cream! YUM!!!
(They looked a little different, but thats okay.)
Then I came home to my apartment, ate a graham cracker ( I LOVE THEM! I eat them like candy!) and grabbed my notes and headed off to 'Marriage and Family' class. It is actually very interesting and funny! I enjoy it.
After class, I came home and ate a PB&J sandwich and attempted to study for my mid term in Pharmacology, which STUNK by the way! 110 questions, and by the time you get to 70 you are all ready brain dead, and then you realize you still have 40 more questions to go! PURE EVILNESS!!!
Then I came home and ate some green beans, that I put WAY too much pepper on and so I couldn't even eat them! But I am not going grocery shopping because I am going to be gone for a week and a half! WOOT WOOT!!! BEST EVER! :D
Then I fixed my hair, Today it is crimped! I put my ipod on repeat and jammed out to 'Its a Mistake' sung by the wonderful 'Men at Work'
When my hair and makeup was done, I rushed off to work at Discovery Park, and taught the most special kids on earth about the planets! (They really were 'Special' and I wanted to hug and squeeze and stay with them all day! They just melt my heart! Its amazing how much love a heart can have. I had never even met these kids before and I immediately loved them. I saw them and my eyes filled up with tears and I wanted to run up and hug and visit with them all!)
Then Paul and Jackie took all of us work studies to 'Water Depot' to get slushies! Mine was Coconut with cream! YUM!!!
(They looked a little different, but thats okay.)
Then I came home to my apartment, ate a graham cracker ( I LOVE THEM! I eat them like candy!) and grabbed my notes and headed off to 'Marriage and Family' class. It is actually very interesting and funny! I enjoy it.
After class, I came home and ate a PB&J sandwich and attempted to study for my mid term in Pharmacology, which STUNK by the way! 110 questions, and by the time you get to 70 you are all ready brain dead, and then you realize you still have 40 more questions to go! PURE EVILNESS!!!
Then I came home and ate some green beans, that I put WAY too much pepper on and so I couldn't even eat them! But I am not going grocery shopping because I am going to be gone for a week and a half! WOOT WOOT!!! BEST EVER! :D
On any other normal day, I usually talk to my Sweet Mom on the phone, and my Darlingest friend Sandy. And on a regular basis, random boys run around pounding on everyones doors and midnight. Half of the time I don't even know who they are! Crazy kids!
So that was my day! I hope that yours was a million times more interesting and fun! ;)









Haha, you are so cute! It was not boring! It was adorable! Loved it!!However I have one question...do put anything on the bread before you waffle iron it? Or is it plain toast with syrup? Just curious! Love Men at Work!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sandy on this one Mal, it was not boring:) I rather enjoyed hearing what the life of Miss Mallory is like:) Way better than one of my boring ol days!!haha
ReplyDelete