Background
Friday, December 10, 2010
The Joys of working with My Ladies!
Today I went to work like I always do. Expecting something totally knew to happen or to be said! This was our dinner conversation..... "You need to give me my bell back!" "Your bell is in your room" "NO! They stole it from my room and gave it to HER!" "No, we got her a bell too. Yours is in your room I promise." "Well I want a cookie on my plate just like everybody else!" "But you just ate your cookie." "No I di..." "Oh yes you did!" "Fine!" These ladies always crack me up. There isn't a day I go to work that I don't leave with my heart lightened and a happy smile on my face. I enjoy every minute that I am there. Even though the hospital pays more, and has better hours, there isn't a hospital on earth that I would rather be at right now, than with my sweet ladies at Eastward! We all guessed at Wheel of Fortune tonight, talked about handsome men, and had a ball! I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment