Background

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Don't Like your hair like that!

Today the first thing that was said to me when I walked into work and said hello was "Listen to me sweetie, I don't like your hair like that! But I guess we can stand it for one day." Oh dear, I couldnt help but laugh! My hair was actually quite hideous in its pathetic excuse for a pony tail, but I never expected anyone to comment on it. Boy was I wrong! Haha Note to self : Never go to work with your hair looking a mess! There is another lady there who reads Harliquin Romances... she LOVES them! She said I am welcome to take one home and read it anytime I want.... I told her that they were a bit too scandalous for my taste! Haha She got a little miffed and told me that they were NOT scandalous! They were GOOD! From start until finish! Haha I love my ladies, even if they are very blunt and read scandalous romance novels! They are Cute! :)

1 comment: