Background
Sunday, December 19, 2010
"Hurray! I'm Dead!"
So today at work, I was taking blood pressures. As I was taking one of them, the electronic cuff said that her BP, pulse, everything was zero. I thought it might not be working correctly, obviously! So I put it on my wrist and took my own BP, it came out normal. "Hmmm this is strange?" I thought to myself. So I told her we would check hers one more time just to see. Again, zero. I looked at her and jokingly said "Oh dear! This thing keeps telling me that you're dead!" She looked up at me, grinned super big, threw her hands up in the air and shouted "Hurray! Hurray!" I couldn't decide whether or not to laugh out loud or start crying! What a sweetheart! I cant get over how cute she is, especially without her dentures! I don't think I could ever leave the nursing home atmosphere permanently. Even when I'm doing ultrasound, I know I am going to have to visit often, or make the nursing home a side job, I love it there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment