Okay, so I have been virtually non existent on Facebook and my blog since like a month ago! Haha Any guesses why? ;) Well one, I don't have a computer, so my phone was my Facebook access, and my phone died :( So now I have a new phone with no internet or Facebook. I am thinking that maybe this is a good thing ;) THEN I have been entirely distracted by my handsome boyfriend Mitch :) Yes its true, my mind has been elsewhere and will continue to be elsewhere... he is a total dream now rooted in my ever present reality! :) I never knew reality could be so much better than fantasy! I have to be pinched every once in a while to remind me that this is real, My ultimate Dream come true! :) But I will write a bigger and better blog about this in the future ;)
Todays blog assignment from my bosom friend Sandy IS... My first date. :)
So I was a Sophmore in High school, just turned 16 only a few weeks before. Well there was this guy I liked a lot, he was pretty cute :) We had talked a few times, and I was pretty sure he liked me too. I cant remember how he asked me though? We doubled with our two friends :) The boys picked us up and He had flowers for me :) Then we went to play racquetball at the college. I stunk at it, like always, oh well ;) Haha Then we went back to our friends house and had tin foil dinners, its a Thatcher thing. Haha They were really good... though the whole time His friend, was texting him stupid things! Anyhow, we went inside and played games, that was fun too :) Then it was time to go, so we left and as we were walking out to the car he sheepishly took my hand and held it like you do when you are a little kid holding your mommys hand, I thought it was seriously super cute :) He took me home and hugged me at the door and that was the end. Well actually it wasn't the end, he became my high school boyfriend, I don't recommend those to anyone by the way. He is a great guy, but 16 is WAY too young and its a stupid thing to do girls, DONT do it! But when you are 19 (Eh hem) and you find the MAN of your dreams (Eh hem)..... Snatch him up and GO FOR IT! :)
Because I am seriously happier now, than I can ever remember being in my entire life! :)
P.S Cross your fingers, toes, and eyes for me guys! :) Marquette has planted flowers for my future you know what! :)
P.S Cross your fingers, toes, and eyes for me guys! :) Marquette has planted flowers for my future you know what! :)

Hahaha! Does he still read your blog? Anyway, cute story...and will the flowers grow in time? ;-) I love your blog! Keep blogging!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Your first date sounds fun! Mine was fun/awkward...you know? And then I threw up when I got home that night. Not sure if it was the midway rides at the state fair, or his mom's stuffed bell peppers!
ReplyDelete