Background

Friday, April 1, 2011

Don't Judge ;)

I have SO many favorite songs! It would be impossible to list them all. So I am just going to list some that I love, Beginning with..... 

Your Song- Elton John
( Elton John's voice is Amazing! And his musical talent is beyond anything I can even comprehend having for myself. And this is a disclaimer about me.... I love watching his old music videos! Like the ones from the 70s, I love watching his mouth move when he sings! Not in a creepy way, just the way his mouth moves combined with the sound coming from his voice, snatches me!)
When you love someone - Bryan Adams
(Again.... the voice thing! The lyrics in this song make me cry! Because they are SO true! And I am a fan of the instruments in this one too. If there were no words, I would still put it on repeat!)
Never - Heart
(I am a HUGE fan of classic rock! And Nancy Wilson is my hero! When she jams out to her pink guitar, flips her hair around, and kicks her legs up in the air... I so wish that was me! )
Bleed Red - Ronnie Dunn
(First, I just love Brooks n Dunn. And I was very upset when they broke up! I saw them in Concert! :) And I love the lyrics in this song.)
I wouldn't be a Man - Don Williams/ Josh Turner
(Call me scandalous, but I just want someone to feel this way about me, and thats why I love it. Haha)
Bennie and the Jets - Elton John
( I love this just because its fun! And I adore Sir Elton John.)
Gypsy - Fleetwood Mac
( Stevie's voice gives me goosebumps, and Lindsey Buckingham has got to be like the greatest guitarist EVER! Fleetwood has got to be my ultimate and all time favorite band of the 80's. They stole my heart when I was a little girl, riding in my daddy's pickup.)
Urgent - Foreigner
( I LOVE the guitar! People just don't play the guitar like they used to! Ooo, and the Sax... the sax is what sold this song to me! And I don't condone shameless one night stands.... but I still love the song ;)
That Summer - Garth Brooks
(This song is a guilty pleasure.... me and my sweet mom love this song. Remember... No Judging!)
Sara Smile - Hall and Oats
(For some reason when I hear this song, I picture dancing at my wedding someday, I don't know why? But then again, I have a zillion other songs I picture dancing to, at my wedding someday! Lol)
When you say nothing at all - Keith Whitley
Crazy for you - Madonna
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
Hey Stephen - T-Swift
( T- Swift has a song for everything!)

AND the list goes on and on! 




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck! I don't even know all of these songs but I love that Bryan Adams song and should one day get myself a copy of it as I do not own it!! You are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete