Background

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Cartoon Crush!

This weeks blog assignment from Sweet Sandy is... "What Cartoon crush did you have.... and why?"

So here is my cartoon crush! 



Shang!
From the Disney movie 'Mulan'!
He is such a hunk! I love it when he is making men out of the soldiers, that is my favorite part! :) It makes me kind of mad that he abandons Mulan in the snow on the mountain.... But Paige explained to me that he was actually being her hero because he didn't kill her like the guy told him to. So I guess I can forgive him. ;) 

THEN......


George!

If George of the Jungle was a cartoon.... HE would be my cartoon crush! I totally have a crush on George :) Not Brendan Fraser.... George :) He is such a cutie! I love how he does everything, the way he loves Ursula! He is totally sincere in everything he says and does, I just love it!! Watch the link and you will see why I am in love with him!


2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Shang is definitely another one of mine...plus his voice is also amazing as it is Donny Osmond's singing voice! Heck yes!! Love you so much!! Oh and George, that is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was TOTALLY Race Bannon! But I think you already knew that!

    ReplyDelete