Background
Friday, January 28, 2011
My Favorite little brothers in the whole world!
So I ran across this picture today and decided that I wanted to blog about my brothers Adam and Max. This picture was taken a good 2 1/2 years ago, so my hair is a lot shorter, and they are a lot taller now! Haha But I love these two characters so much! They are always funny, witty, and when forced.... they give the best hugs! They are best friends one minute and tackling each other to the ground the next. Adam is 13... He loves to play football, basketball, ride his dirt bike, and FISH! He could sit and fish all day long, never catch anything, and be perfectly content. AND he is the sweetest guy you'll ever meet! Max is almost 11.... He loves to ride his dirt bike, play basketball, (can't wait to play football when he gets into jr. high) the piano, run around with his little friends, and wrestle anyone who is willing to take him on! He could take me down any day, I am sure of it. He is the toughest 11 year old kid I know! Though when no one is looking, he is a total softy! I would never trade them for anything! Thanks dudes, for being my little brothers. I love you both very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brothers are the best! I definitely love mine too!
ReplyDeleteYou are sooo sweet, Mallory! I loved this blog!
ReplyDelete