Background
Friday, January 14, 2011
I Moved Out!
On Sunday I was chatting with my parental units about feeling so disconnected from the college and its activities. During the conversation it was suggested that maybe I should move into town. I thought about that for a minute and then the light came on... What a fantastic idea! So I started to call around, I looked at a couple places that night and decided that I could not live with Roaches and food smothering the floor! I knew it was probably too late to get an apartment spot in any of the student housing places, but I called anyhow and to my utter and complete surprise, their was an open spot in Howards! I went over on monday, paid all the deposits and rent fees, got the key, and moved in on Tuesday! :) Wow, if that wasn't fast, I don't know what is! I was a little worried about room mates, which is normal. But when I met them... Oh my heck they are the sweetest ladies! I know it was meant to be, things all just fell completely into place, and so quickly, there is no doubt in my mind that Heavenly Father knows me and watches out for me and guides and directs my life! I am so happy and excited! I am totally loving it so far and I know it is going to be a wonderful experience! Life is a Marvelous ride indeed! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my! That is definitely Heavenly Father helping you out! Wonderful!
ReplyDelete