Background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Giggly Tears and Balloons!

      So one night Mitch and I were snuggling on the couch and Mitch said something (I don't even remember what it was, but I don't think it was that funny) And I got the giggles so bad! I could not stop laughing! I rolled off the couch and onto the floor. Mitchel just stared at me like (if you know my sweet Mitchel, you know that what I am about to quote, is EXACTLY what he was thinking) "What the hell is she laughing about?!" So I got up and tried to climb back onto the couch to snuggle with him, and he said "No way! You're a weirdo!" (Totally joking of course) but then my giggles turned into giggly tears! For some reason I started crying, and all the while he is still just staring at me bepuzzled like "What is this?!" He then took me in his very strong and manly arms and snuggled me for a little while and then said "Why don't you go get ready for bed and wash your lil' face Honey." And so I nodded my head and got ready for bed. When I was ready my sweet husband came into bed with me, chuckled, and said "I love you Mallie", then snuggled me some more before I fell asleep.
      What a wonderful Husband I have, how did I ever get so lucky? He loves me no matter what, even when I am a weirdo! :)
     
       Now! Balloons! :) So the first weekend of the Balloon Fiesta Mitch and I woke up bright and early to run outside, hop in our car, and chase the balloons! :) It was sooooo Fun! We drove all over Rio Rancho taking beautiful pictures of the wonderful hot air balloons! Then all of a sudden, the batteries in my camera died... which, Mitch did tell me before we left, to take extra batteries, but being the all knowing and intelligent woman I am, I had just changed them a few days earlier. He told me several times that I should bring them... I swear he always knows things... he can see right through me. But Don't tell him I said so ;) Anyhow! If I turned off my camera, there would be just enough batteries for a few more pictures, so we HAD to find the perfect balloon! Well... I saw a zebra balloon and just had to get a picture of it... but it was soooo far away! And he was turned around so I couldn't see his face! So Mitch, because he loved me, drove all the way down through the back roads of Corrales to get me a picture of the zebra balloon :) What a sweetheart, huh! I love him so much! :)


    Then the second weekend of the balloon fiesta we woke up at 4 in the morning and went down to the balloon field with Trent and saw the Dawn Patrol go up and we got to walk through all the balloons! :) It was SO FUN! AND so COLD! :) Around 8:30 we decided it was time to go, but before we went, the boys had to go to the restroom really bad. So did I but I wasn't about to go into one of those nasty portie potties, GROSS! When they came out, Mitch said, he wouldn't have let me go in there even if I had wanted to ;)  My hero, always there protecting me, even from gross and nasty public restrooms Haha. I would be so lost without him :) Then... Mitch took us to IHop for breakfast since he knows how much I love breakfast :)







No comments:

Post a Comment