Once upon a time....
A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for you keep. Have faith in your dreams and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true....
My dream has been, ever since I can remember, to find my prince and live happily ever after... sometimes I thought it might always only be a dream... I remember thinking to myself "Wouldn't it be great if when I meet Mitch we fall madly in love!" Little did I think it would actually happen! These last two weeks have been the greatest of my life, being married to the man I love more than anything!
We were married on June 25th in the Albuquerque temple, and it was amazing, the happiest day of my life! Mitch took me through the temple on the 23rd and that was the fulfillment of another life long dream, and it was the greatest experience. The sweet little ladies helping me had to keep handing me tissues. I felt the spirit more strongly than I had ever felt in my life. The temple is where you want to be! I felt so pretty in my dress, and the knowledge and understanding I received there, completed a big and very important piece of my heart. My ultimate completion was when I was sealed to my sweetheart, the man of my dreams, my eternity! I could never express the joy and happiness I had on that day... words could never tell how glorious it was to be sealed for eternity to my husband. Afterward we had a beautiful luncheon where I got to dance with my daddy (A huge dream of mine) and then dance with my amazing husband!
We went back to the temple today and my heart swelled with happiness when the man at the front desk looked at me and said "Welcome to the temple Sister Meyers." I could have cried! My cup runneth over a million times!
My little apartment is so cute too! Its all decorated and I have lots more things I want to hang and do! I am going to have a hat wall with all of my vintage hats and pictures! And I absolutely can not wait until I can have all my wedding pictures to adorn my walls!
Knowing that no matter what happens, Mitch is going to be there with me through every experience good and bad, waking up and seeing the man I love the most laying right there next to me, brings me more happiness than anyone could ever know.
And they lived Happily Ever After...
So Beautiful! You are such a cute couple. I am so glad you found each other, and found your happily ever after!The best is yet to be!!
ReplyDelete